One of the most important measures of an improved quality of life is the reduction in the rural urban divide often characterized by increased access to modern amenities and improved surroundings that give the feel of living comfortably. These facilities have improved the living standards and quality of life of about 8,000 villagers Other infrastructure created in theyear 2012-2013.
To improve the health and sanitation in the villages,construction of 250 toilets and 2 drinking water schemes withpipe line water supply is in progress. Construction of 70 toiletshas been completed.
- Weekly ‘haats’ in 2 villages are being renovated byconstruction of market sheds for vegetable vendors.
- In the villages, more than 500 smokeless ‘Chullahs’ havebeen constructed.
- Construction of 50 bio-gas unit is also in progress.
- Construction of four lane project from Libra to Salihabahatais in progress.
- Construction of 4,000 m CC work completed. Constructionof 4,100 m CC road is in progress.
- Construction of 4 Govt. rooms is in progress.
- Construction of 3 community buildings is in progress.
- Construction of 2,100 m boundary walls is in progress.
- 2 water tanks have been constructed, construction of 8water tanks is in progress.